Followers

Listen Please



I wanna tell You..
that all the dreams you game me
stolen by your dreams,
I’m here with empty hands,
staring at you like a slam
will You come to me & 
give me the dream again..
I wanna tell  You…
that i don’t wanna open my eyes
to face the reality,
that i don’t wanna see anything except you
why don’t you to be my beat again..
I wanna tell You…
that my dreams made me crazy,
here i am living with your dreams 
that never allows me to wake up again..
I wanna tell You…
that I can see you, I can feel you,
you never been there when you r’ there,
your r’ the one who told me to live,
you r’ the one who hold me again..
I wanna tell You…
that it’s you who never leave me alone
who never lies me to be framed,
who always be there when I found me empty,
you r’ the one who never leave me again…
Ohh You listen please be Mine again…!!!
Aarzoooo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Household Budgeting

Golden Words