Followers



      Mood according to the Environment..!

 

We wake up  daily  on time, before or after. We don't have the same mood, it we can feel when we have our first  glance in the mirror. Yes, but  we don't know what  we are going  to do  today, may  be it would be the same day  as yesterday  or it might  possible we would have another type of  MOOD today. What i am feeling  today, it's quite difficult for me to  share and it  can be very  hard for those who don't  want  to  open up or share anything  to  anyone. Same as I  have a lot of words in my  mind but  i  don't  know how to  speak them or share with  others. May  be from my  birth  i  use to  inhabit in me, it would be the reason that  I  frequently used to  hide my  feeling so  that  no  one can guess my  real face or feelings. But  now I  want  to write what  i  am thinking, what  in my  mind, each  and everything.

On the other hand I  am thinking where to  start, it is also  a great  dilemma that  when we are going to  start writing  something  about  our personals we suddenly  feel empty  mind inside us which  is really  a regretful thing. I  have a lot of thing  blowing  in my  mind now.1st  thing is why  people always trying  to  over smart  with  us? and the people of my  kind always try  to  ignore them and despite to remove their misunderstanding let  them thinking  what  they  are up to. I  always tries not be so  much  straight forward because people might  hurts from my  words, but  yes! some times they crosses all their limits and my  words slop-over my mouth.

Then I start  thinking that  what I ve' done, would they  able to  listen what  i  ve said to  them. In the meanwhile i  felt sad and try  to  vanish  from the world. Alas! it is not  in my  hands to  take my  life with my  own hands. I  started my  day  with  the preparation for office, then acridly rush towards rickshaw standing out  side my  house. I  was seeing  all the things running  behind me but  i  wasn't able to  count  them because i  was thinking what  i  am doing in this world? what  i ve done yesterday and what i am going  to  do  today. I  have to  face the faces i  daily  sees in my  cabin/ row. Entering office i  was blank, run towards reception, said Salam to  the receptionist enter my  name and step  forwarder towards stairs, i Ve seen the attendance of my neighborhood chair mate. I  entered the room and there's just  two more ladies sat on the other section.
I  saw her but  i  don't ve any kind of feeling  about  her good or bad. Then she start  talking  to  me and searching  something  on  my  PC. I didn't said anything  to  her when she has done i  get  back  my  PC. After some times our in charge came and i  said to  her " your favorite sir is coming" there is nothing wrong  in my  words. After passing fifteen mints she spokes that  "why  you r saying  wrong thing  about  sir", i  was shocked that  i  ve done. Then a person enters into  the room and she said loudly  that " lo  phir agya ab sra din chaber chaber kere ga". He was designer of other section. I  said calmly  that now why  you are saying  wrong things about  him, what he did wrong  to  you, she said" aisa e to  kerta ha" i  said  "ager tume pasnd nai  to  ignore kro or apne kam mian buzy  raho, but  don't say  wrong  things". She start grumbling something.

I don't know whats on her mind she always tries to become over-smart  to  me but  mostly  i  ignore her on that  she get  irritate and start  slapping  me. Many times I offensively stop her that  don't  do  this i  ll' be very  harsh with  you but  she thinks that  while doing  all these kind of mischievous  stuff she is looking  so  cool  or may  be a trick  to  get  others attention towards her i  dint  know what's in her mind. To  write all these things is not intentionally to backbiting someone, but  tried to  show the moods and it's effects which  we ve to  face many  times during  the whole day. Sometimes may  be we are not  understanding others mood, what  they  are trying  to  say? may  be we are not getting  it. Well what  i  ve guess about  her personality  that  she's try to  overrule others but  she is not aware of that I  am not her king of girl. She is so diplomatic and double faced. Be aware of these kind of people, such  kind of person are very  dangerous for life and career.               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Household Budgeting

Golden Words